[council] IMPORTANT: 2020 Strategic Planning Session

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Sep 18 23:16:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Council Leadership and staff just met to kick off our planning for the January 2020 Strategic Planning Session in Los Angeles.

We are planning for a cocktail reception on Tuesday night, and a full working day on Friday, including an afternoon meeting and drinks with the ICANN Board.

As such, as you make your travel arrangements, plan your return trip to enable your participation, and full Council participation, with the ICANN Board.

Thanks,

Keith