[CSC-Announce] Findings on PTI Performance for August 2023

Claudia Ruiz claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Tue Oct 10 15:53:17 UTC 2023

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Brett Carr.

Dear Community Members,

It is my pleasure as the chair of the Customer Standing Committee, to provide you with our monthly findings on the performance of Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) over August 2023. I am pleased to inform you that the CSC could conclude that PTI’s performance over August 2023 was again Excellent – PTI met 100% of the Service Level Agreements, effectively meeting all 64 currently defined threshold.

I would also like to inform you that in September our updated internal procedures were adopted. They now include provisions on roles and responsibilities of alternates for members and liaisons if so appointed by one of the members or liaison appointing organizations. We further agreed as also suggested by the second CSC Effectiveness Review Team to start the development of the framework, for a review full set of IANA Naming Services SLA at ICANN 78 in Hamburg. The Final Report of the second CSC effectiveness review can be found at: https://community.icann.org/display/ER/Final+Report+of+the+CSC+Second+Effectiveness+Review+Team

Generally, the CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th every month, and the CSC Findings reports on the PTI performance are sent out shortly after that. The next CSC meeting is scheduled in person in Hamburg at ICANN78 on Sunday 22 October, block 5, when we also will meet with the PTI Board and staff.