[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Tuesday 26 August 2014

Patrick Jones patrick.jones at icann.org
Wed Aug 27 12:29:48 UTC 2014

Thanks Terri,

Bart added me to the list from staff as ICANN's representative at UNGEGN (UN
Group of Experts on Geographical Names). I attended the UNGEGN sessions in
2011, 2012 and April 2014. They are interested in following how the
cross-community working group handles country and territory names.

Patrick

--
Patrick L. Jones
Senior Director, Global Stakeholder Engagement
patrick.jones at icann.org