[Ctn-crosscom] Letter

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Dec 1 00:26:49 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I only received some edits from Carlos and endorsement from Robin. I have
implemented Carlos¹ edits and so please find a clean copy attached. If I do
not receive any objections by tomorrow Monday 1 December 20.00 UTC, I will
ask Heather and Carlos to submit the letter as is to the GNSO Council to
seek its ¹no objection¹ (tomorrow 23:59 UTC is the document submission
deadline for the next Council meeting). I would suggest that Annebeth and
Paul then also send the same version onto the ccNSO Council.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars