[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Thursday 18 December 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Dec 18 15:42:26 UTC 2014

Dear All,

 Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs  meeting held on Thursday 18 December 2014 at 05:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ccwg-unct-20141218-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#d<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#nov>ec

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO
Ron Sherwood, .vi
Annebeth Lange, .no

GNSO
Heather Forrest, IPC (Co-Chair)
Carlos Raul Guttierez, NPOC
Maxim Alzoba, NTAG

Apologies:
Young-Eum Lee, .kr
Mirjana Tasic, .rs
Laura Hutchison, .uk
Inam Ali - At-Large

ICANN staff:
Bart Boswinkel
Lars Hoffman
Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Thursday 18 December 2014:

    Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs meeting on the 18th December 2014

  Ron Sherwood:Good evening, all
  Lars Hoffmann:Morning all!
  Annebeth Lange:Good morning from a white and snowy Oslo
  Ron Sherwood:Brrrrr!  It is midnight in Panama, but alt least it is warm
  Annebeth Lange:Minus 10 C outside now and very dark. But in a few days the suns turns and we are heading towards spring
  Ron Sherwood:You are in the tunnel
  Carlos Raul:yes
  Nathalie  Peregrine:could i please remind you to mute your AC mics if not soeaking thank you
  Heather Forrest:Hi everyone. Carlos - are you dialed in?
  Carlos Raul:you dont hear me?
  Carlos Raul:i can hear you
  Annebeth Lange:It is an echo when I am speaking too
  Carlos Raul:if you can call me at +506 4000 2000 pls
  Nathalie  Peregrine:f course
  Carlos Raul:i can already hear you
  Carlos Raul:i can hear you
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ Carlos, yes you can hear us via the AC speakers, but we will not be able to hear you via your mic
  Carlos Raul:i have the call
  Nathalie  Peregrine:excellent!
  Carlos Raul:you run it
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ Carlos, we are getting a en echo from your AC mic, could you please speak into the phone as you are still connected to it?
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):sorry
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):hope is fixed now
  Nathalie  Peregrine:thanks Carlos!
  Annebeth Lange:I lost contact on audio
  Nathalie  Peregrine:dialing you bac
  Annebeth Lange:could you call me up again
  Annebeth Lange:I agree with Heathers approach towards GAC
  Annebeth Lange:We are talking politics here, not legal questions on protection, and they run their own show
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Heather, we're dialing out to you again
  Nathalie  Peregrine:orry, Annebeth
  Annebeth Lange:There I fell out again, Nathalie
  Nathalie  Peregrine:calling you back
  Annebeth Lange:I am bak
  Annebeth Lange:back
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):ok
  Ron Sherwood:@Bart... I am travling from Feb 4th to grt to Singapore
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):me too
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):leaving home the 4th in the morning
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):tuesday 20th
  carlos raul (new trial to connect):first half of the third week,,,,,,,,,
  Ron Sherwood:Feb 3 is good for me
  Ron Sherwood:What time UTC?
  Ron Sherwood:1300 UTC is GOOD!
  Heather Forrest:Thanks Ron!