[Ctn-crosscom] Stepping down

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Wed Oct 15 17:49:02 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Unfortunately I need to step down as co-chair and member of the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs. The reason is that I have been elected to be a member of CWG of IANA stewardship transition.

I will attend the meeting on Thursday and step down after the meeting.

See you on Thursday.

Best regards,

Lise Fuhr

COO

Dansk Internet Forum &

DK Hostmaster A/S

Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3.

1560 København V, Denmark

Telefon:  +45 33 64 60 92

Mobil:     +45 21 79 07 90

e-mail:      <mailto:lise.fuhr at difo.dk> lise.fuhr at difo.dk

.dk Danmarks plads på Internettet

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this e-mail.