[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Tuesday 23 September 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Sep 23 13:12:40 UTC 2014

Dear All,

 Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of
Country/Territory Names as TLDs  meeting held on Tuesday 23 September 2014 at
19:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ccwg-unct-20140923-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO

Ron Sherwood, .vi

Mirjana Tasic, .rs

Laura Hutchison, .uk

Lise Fuhr, .dk

Mary Uduma, .bg

Paul Szyndler, .au

GNSO

Chris Chaplow, BC

Heather Forrest, IPC (Co-Chair)

Maxim Alzoba, NTAG

Scott Harlan, IPC

At-Large

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

Apologies:

Annebeth Lange, .no

Jordi Iparraguirre, ccNSO Council NomCom appointee

Carlos Liuzzi

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Glen de Saint Gery

Bart Boswinkel

Patrick Jones

Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page:  <https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg>
https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 23 September 2014:

Nathalie  Peregrine: Dear all, welcome to the Cross Community Working Group on
Use of Country/ Territory names as TLDs on the 23rd September 2014

Ron Sherwood: Good morning, all

Maxim Alzoba (FAITID): Hello Everyone!

Nathalie  Peregrine: Mary Uduma is on the audio bridge

Nathalie  Peregrine: Chris Chapolow has joined the call

Nathalie  Peregrine: *Chaplow

Chris Chaplow: Hi everyone, sorry I am joining late

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: all good thanks :-) :-) :-)

Maxim Alzoba (FAITID): bye all

Ron Sherwood: Thak you all, Bye

Mirjana Tasic: bye all

Laura Hutchison: Thanks. BYe