[Ctn-crosscom] Some clarifications about the nature of ISO 3166

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Apr 2 09:05:46 UTC 2015

 > Yes thanks indeed and can I be noted as "strongly supporting your plea for
 > consistency in use of the terms" referring to ISO terms (preferably the
 > authoritative terms of course!)

Thanks for the nice words. And we should probably always use properly
defined terms, especially in writing.

Anyway, I noticed a garbled line (My fault of course).

 > > > Q: What is the ISO list code list?
 > > >
 > > > A: There just a list. However the term ...

What I meant here to say was:

	A: There isn't just a single list . However the term ...