[Ctn-crosscom] Feedback sought and update on next meeting

Laura Hutchison Laura.Hutchison at nominet.org.uk
Mon Aug 10 16:19:35 UTC 2015

Dear Lars,

Many thanks for sending this through.  I think it is an excellent summary of the discussions we've had and covers all the major points.  I've made one small amend to correct a typo.

I also don't have anything substantial to suggest for the questionnaire - just to note that there is a typo in footnote 1: "previsouly".

Many thanks
Laura

Laura Hutchison
Policy Executive

T: +44 (0) 1865 332242
M:  +44 (0)7931 384082
E: laurah at nominet.org.uk<mailto:laurah at nominet.org.uk>
W:  www.nominet.org.uk<http://www.nominet.org.uk/>

Nominet UK is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England under No. 3203859. Our registered office is Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ, England.