[Ctn-crosscom] UPDATED questionnaire 3-letter codes

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 13:08:39 UTC 2015

Hello Everybody,

I think we might already have some degree of confusion due to some 3letter IDNs being already delegated,
like ".рус" .xn--p1acf

or ".укр"   .xn--j1amh

or .ibm

so I am afraid that it is bit late to block all 3 letters
(unlike 2 letter codes where historically no outside of ccTLD world use was allowed).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,