[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Monday 21 December 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Dec 22 15:39:12 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs meeting held on Monday 21 December 2015 at 21:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ctn-21dec15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsuHHJ8FK6nvSlXlumFu-2BBjRBpFCV0-2FillhoPYTQwKMH3Q-3D-3D_bE-2FoTL3xpeyRVrNxqAJXQ5-2Fc3sJwLoyf3pmXa1IzazbYz4-2Bd8qa-2FJrWpKIptw4WpH-2Bv8N5ihUeILy8hhfEZ0k6OieCmGDkoU70IAQv3trcfxXtX-2Fhd24YsmyQp3NfZxV31qsIoSxEQ7NTVGcmRDBW7rOASOzkff5omc3A312aJ5wC9bvbyLTK-2BKSpSUrB1hSIfuaE-2BrX9mhn2TP4GeypCQHguXu2HOglaWRpUq2j4-2B13r6FN0-2FIwOuV3TMeNXtQzpF11AjtMFMTQ4DEGn3OZ0pE3Xlq5UtHnMc-2B2D-2B7Lwsj6oOXVVwKGz60yLm2eJb9CrV-2BnUQkYG2buHscTTRlLD47-2BXCCYNB18qk3SI33bMl4DcPJsScMuYGE6PJVreP4gCbZgNmUWsFcoj5SsQuVrJoMUeb0THCNSVQB9aOQHzaN2S2AVnT1N8riB-2BYQHTmXFKPDcviVDSEg-2FANeqjGcpgaxMuShIgjyoT7ojVWonxQK-2FxylVU84x0-2BBkA3jeOBbN>

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec>d<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec>ec<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO:

Mirjana Tasic, .rs
Ron Sherwood, .vi
Laura Hutchinson, .uk
Sanna Sahlman, .fi

GNSO

Carlos Raul Guttierez, NPOC  (co-Chair)
Colin O'Brien, IPC

Susan Payne, NTAG
Griffin Barnett, IPC

At-Large:

None

Other:

Jaap Akkerhuis

Apologies:
Heather Forrest, IPC (Co-Chair)
Annebeth Lange, .no
Joke Braecken, .eu

ICANN staff:

Bart Boswinkel
Karine Perset

Lars Hoffman

Nathalie Peregrine
Michelle DeSmyter

 Wiki page:https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

                                                ****************

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 21 December 2015:
  Michelle DeSmyter:Dear All, Welcome to theCWG on country and territory names as TLDs call on 21, December 2015.
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):hello
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):trying to set up my audio
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):give me second pelase
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):can´t scroll Michelle
  Michelle DeSmyter:one moment - try now
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):Danke!!!!
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):excellent summary Lars
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):will grab some coffee and be back
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):Hello Jaap
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):Hello Bart
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):I can hear both Mirjana and Laura well
  Carlos Raul (GNSO):1 more minute?
  Laura Hutchison:My audio has just dropped.  Is the sound still ok for everyone else?
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hi Laura, AC audio is fine, please join the audio bridge as it tends to be more stable
  Ron Sherwood:Hello everyone
  Michelle DeSmyter:Welcome Ron
  Mirjana Tasic .rs:It will be easier to follow if the text of the questins is written above the diagrams
  Laura Hutchison 2:Our response will be submitted tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay in this.
  jaap akkerhuis:There are 240 3 letter codes assifgned in te last round
  Carlos Raul:Thnak you Jaap
  Carlos Raul:is this in all scirpts?
  jaap akkerhuis:I can put the list in the mail
  Carlos Raul:(sorry my typing)
  Bart Boswinkel:@ Jaap please do
  Carlos Raul:yes please Jaap
  jaap akkerhuis:ASCII since that is the scope
  Carlos Raul:@Lars can then check how many already delgated
  Carlos Raul:also about IDNs
  Carlos Raul:txs
  jaap akkerhuis:IDNs is a separate issue
  Carlos Raul:ok
  Carlos Raul:txs Jaap
  Carlos Raul:Yhanks lars
  Susan Payne:thank you, happy holidays
  Sanna Sahlman:Happy holidays!
  Bart Boswinkel:Bye all
  jaap akkerhuis:Bye
  Laura Hutchison 2:Thanks.  Have a good holiday break all
  Lars Hoffmann:Thank you everyone. Next meeting on 11 Jaunary 2016, 21:00 UTC
  Ron Sherwood:Thank yu all
  Sanna Sahlman:See you all next year!