[Ctn-crosscom] Reminder for today's meeting

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Feb 9 01:37:34 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder about today¹s meeting of the Cross Community Working
Group on Country and Territory Names as Top Level Domains Today in Bras
Basah from 12.15-13.45 SGT ­ see also:
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-ccwg-ctn

Below you will find the agenda and attached the Options Paper that we will
discuss under Agenda Item 2

Please note that the meeting is open to everybody, so do not hesitate to
invite/bring along community member you think might be interested in our
work.

Best.
Lars
‹

Proposed Agenda

1. Welcome
2. Review of Options Paper
4. Potential co-opeation with GAC Working Group on the Protection of
Geographic Names
5. Planning ahead: milestones until Buenos Aires
6. Confirm the pattern/timing of meetings
7. AOB