[Ctn-crosscom] Moving Forward

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Mar 5 09:57:48 UTC 2015

Dear all,

As a follow-up to our call on Monday, please find attached the redline
version of the Options Paper. Please note that:
* We will use Section 1 as a confirmed and 'agreed-upon starting point',
unless we receive additional edits/comments on this mailing list;
* Section 2 will become the focus of our next call (Monday 16 March 20 UTC),
please try to submit any edits by COB Thursday 12 March;
* You are very welcome to also comment/provide feedback on any of the other
sections;
* All recordings and transcripts from our calls are available on the GNSO
Calendar <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar> .

I am looking forward to aggregating all comments and will provide a
consolidated redline version prior to the next call.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars