[Ctn-crosscom] Soft confusing similarity

Annebeth Lange annebeth.lange at uninett.no
Mon Mar 30 09:13:36 UTC 2015

I completely agree. Still, as I remember it, ICANN Board decided that there was no contention. We´ll see how it ends. Take a look here and search for hotel.

https://gtldresult.icann.org/application-result/applicationstatus/viewstatus

Annebeth B. Lange
Fagansvarlig jus og myndighetskontakt
UNINETT Norid AS