[Ctn-crosscom] Invitation to GAC

Heather Forrest Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au
Mon May 4 06:45:58 UTC 2015

Dear Olga,

It is good to hear from you. I am hopeful that you and other GAC members interested in this issue will be able to participate in our meeting later today and look forward to providing you with an update as to the CWG's work since Singapore. We had not previously scheduled an update in the agenda and our meeting is only one hour long, but we will do our best to provide you and other GAC members with an overview and road map ahead before moving to our substantive discussions. We have been very hopeful since Singapore for a greater collaboration with GAC members and although this hasn't yet occurred, my co-chair colleagues and I are very pleased to think that it might develop between now and Buenos Aires.

There is not the time for it in our agenda today, and in any event it is late notice to you, but would you be willing to provide an update on the work of your GAC WG to the CWG? Perhaps at our next meeting in 2 weeks' time? This would be very helpful, as then both groups would be fully informed of each others' work prior to Buenos Aires.

Many thanks,

Heather Forrest