[Ctn-crosscom] URGENT: Tomorrow's CWG-UCTN call cancelled

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Sun Sep 6 12:32:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have been asked my the co-chairs to cancel tomorrow's call due to it being US Labour Day and the fact that our agenda is rather light.

I have received a number of proposed edits to the outreach letter that was circulated last week. I will send out an updated version in the coming days to see if any final amendments are proposed before sending it out to the SO/AC and SG/C chairs.

Staff will also make some methodological proposals with regard to three letter codes to kick-start the discussion on the list.

Please note that our next meeting will be on Monday 21 September 20:00 UTC. An agenda will be circulated in due course.

Best wishes
Lars