[Ctn-crosscom] Draft Agenda CTN meeting Monday 21 September 20.00 UTC

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Sep 21 11:21:51 UTC 2015

Dear Olga,

I cannot be on the call because i will be traveling today, so here is the background to the conversations with the ALAC and LACRALO leadership, who kindly have been looking for new volunteers for the CWG-UCTN because only Cheryl has been participant from their side.

I gave some background on the working group, particularly that it developed from a previous working group by the ccNSO, that there existed another working group on geographic names in the GAC
that the objectives of both the CWG and the GAC group where still based on different assumptions, as GAC had chosen a much wider scope

I may have also mentioned the letter of the GNASO and ccNSO Chairs wrote to the Chair of the GAC after the Buenos Aires meeting where little if any progress was made in trying to work together.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg at isoc-cr.org
Skype: carlos.raulg