[Ctn-crosscom] Attendance MP3 CTN meeting - Monday 21 September 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Sep 22 00:26:55 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs meeting held on Monday 21 September 2015 at 20:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ctn-21sep15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsuzeLjdKcOBZMIjARiKJA4WxAzWW5NlXl1EGIMnpSmjsA-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmqmHj1y1KfqpQkLmTDbZTwz-2B0IMz1wqChQOzWy0c7dPC2jXOoAeKMyauNy-2FTi7iDRPfHpgFY5jAt8C8UP-2BtevsXYFm4XFEGrJWVxHhUBqK7p1FUB3MKpzHKEo5FmSorz-2B0a-2BnczX6Wk63xH6DRZOk-2BUAZLsgHIwvs9Qy53nfrHZWH8Bm3joH7FZa7j-2BP9bAedvim8XTRUc9Mq3J9FviqMp9uSN3zCBuoMpVBSftrBnNJTbKuGyLjEPMqiCHX-2BzhEFTv-2F9U5LSPrZQFPtmQ0z0x6KPqYUzSkx1R8tVCEsxc-2Bl>

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

ccNSO:

Jordi Iparraguirre, ccNSO Council NomCom appointee

Mirjana Tasic, .rs

Laura Hutchison, .uk

Jacqueline Morris, .tt
Ron Sherwood .vi

Joke Braeken, .eu

 Annebeth Lange, .no

Mary Uduma, .ng

Paul Szyndler (co-Chair), .au

GNSO

Heather Forrest, IPC (Co-Chair)

Maxim Alzoba, NTAG

Colin O'Brien, IPC

At-Large:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

GAC:
Olga Cavalli, GAC

ISO:

Jaap Akkerhuis

Other:

Apologies:

Carlos Raul Guttierez, NPOC  (co-Chair)

Sanna Sahlman, .fi

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Karine Perset

Bart Boswinkel

Nathalie Peregrine

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:https://community.icann.org/x/X7XhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

                                                ****************

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 21 September 2015:

   Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the Cross Community Working Group on the Use of Country and Territory Names as top-level domains on Monday 21 September 2015, 20:00 UTC.

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID) 2:will log in again -  browser duplicated logins

  Ron Sherwood:Hi, Nathalie

  Annebeth Lange, ccNSO:Thanks, Nathalie!

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:Hello everyone

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID) 2:Olga Cavalli asks for dial out in her e-mail

  Colin O'Brien:Hi everyone.

  jaap akkerhuis:Evening all

  Jordi Iparraguirre:hi everyone

  Jacqueline Morris:Hello everyone

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:hello

  Annebeth Lange, ccNSO:Hi Olga, have you had your dial out now?

  Annebeth Lange, ccNSO:Oh yes, I see you are joining now. Good.

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:yes im in the phone bridge as well thanks

  jaap akkerhuis:I'm happy totae clarifu=ying questions now or by email on the list

  Marika Konings:Lars is not on the call

  Marika Konings:but I will check

  jaap akkerhuis:The SAC chaor got he email

  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID) 2:RySG recieved it

  Karine Perset:THe GAC has not yet received it but the GAC Chair has. It should be sent soon.

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:thanks Karine

  Heather Forrest:Agree with Paul's excellent suggestion re continued communications

  Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:many thanks Paul

  Marika Konings:11.30 - 13.00

  Marika Konings:at least that is how it is currently on the schedule

  Annebeth Lange, ccNSO:I agree with Heather and Annebeth on the communication with the GAC. We must sort this out

  Colin O'Brien:Bye all

  Mirjana Tasic .rs:Bye

  Mary Uduma:Goodnight all

  Jordi Iparraguirre 2:thanks, bye