[Ctn-crosscom] Next Meeting

Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos p.papaspil at yme.gov.gr
Thu Apr 7 17:25:49 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues of the ctn-crosscom WG,

I hope my email finds you well.

Firstly, I would like to express my sincere apologies for not being able to
be in Marrakech with you. I think that you had a difficult work to do and I
would like to congratulate you for your efforts and your constructive ideas.

Furthermore, I would like to thank Lars for summarising the status and for
producing the strawman document, which is a good starting point for
discussions, as Annebeth mentioned.

However, I think that there are some points that should be handled very
carefully, as they may result to political uncertainty and instability of
the process. Therefore, please accept my comments and suggestions in the
attached file. In addition, I am sending you again the Greek response to the
CTN-crosscom questionnaire on 3-character codes, just to refresh your
memory.

I will be happy to discuss the issue further with you during the conference
call on Monday.

Kind regards,

Panos/GREECE

Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos
Accredited Representative of Greece to the GAC of ICANN
Senior Policy Advisor - Telecommunications Expert

Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport & Networks
General Secretariat of Telecommunications & Post
General Directorate of Telecommunications & Post
2, Anastaseos Str. Papagos, Athens, GR-10191 Greece
tel: +30 210 650 8538
fax: +30 210 650 8533
email: p.papaspil[at]yme.gov.gr

  _____