[Ctn-crosscom] Updated StrawWoman Proposal on 3-character codes

Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos p.papaspil at yme.gov.gr
Sat Apr 23 09:53:25 UTC 2016

Dear Lars,

I hope my email finds you and our colleagues well.
Unfortunately, I haven't received the proposal with Colin's comments and
edits yet.
Can you please send it again?

Thank you in advance and Happy Easter (1st May) for all of our
Greek-Orthodox colleagues!

Best regards,
Panos

Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos
Accredited Representative of Greece to the GAC of ICANN
Senior Policy Advisor - Telecommunications Expert

Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport & Networks
General Secretariat of Telecommunications & Post
General Directorate of Telecommunications & Post
2, Anastaseos Str. Papagos, Athens, GR-10191 Greece
tel: +30 210 650 8538
fax: +30 210 650 8533
email: p.papaspil[at]yme.gov.gr

  _____