[Ctn-crosscom] post-Helsinki strawman paper: next call scheduled for Monday 29 August, 21 UTC

Paul Szyndler paul.szyndler at auda.org.au
Mon Aug 29 08:26:38 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I had expected to join the call early tomorrow (my time) but scheduling will
be very tight as I need to fly to Melbourne for our Australia and NZ
Internet Awards.

If time permits, I will dial in from the airport, but please accept my
apologies if I don’t make it.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Szyndler | General Manager, International and Government Affairs
.au Domain Administration Limited
T: +61 2 6292 5034 | F: +61 3 8341 4112 | M: +61 402 250 389
E:  <mailto:paul.szyndler at auda.org.au> paul.szyndler at auda.org.au | W:
<http://www.auda.org.au/> www.auda.org.au
Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/auda> @auda | Blog:
<http://www.auda.org.au/blog/> www.auda.org.au/blog/

auDA – Australia’s Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any
part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.