[Ctn-crosscom] invitation to submit comments or questions related to the post-Helsinki progress report

Alexander Schubert alexander at schubert.berlin
Tue Aug 30 14:50:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

Yes: it must be obviously “three-letter” in the mid of page 1 (“The CWG has interpreted this as comprising:…….. “).

I do miss the “short forms” of country and territory names – as the 2012 AGB 2.2.1.4.1  is mentioning them.

I like the final recommendation – but urge to make sure that nobody could misinterpret it in a way that “no policy can ever be created allowing country names & ISO 3166 II codes to be delegated”. THIS WG was unable to find a solution – other policy making groups have to take over (gNSO).

Thanks,

Alexander