[Ctn-crosscom] invitation to submit comments or questions related to the post-Helsinki progress report

Timo Võhmar timo.vohmar at internet.ee
Tue Aug 30 22:23:32 UTC 2016

Some changes and comments from my part

   - in the first paragraph of the three-letter segment on page 2 I prefer
   the original wording (ICANN had not consistently extended the same
   protections and definitions to). Comment in the doc
   - added a new bullet point (second) to the examples of inconsistencies.
   - under recommendations added a request to find a wording for second
   recommendation that includes new CWG with elliminated deficiencies of this
   CWG - so that GNSO PDP is not proposed as an only way forward. I feel that
   GNSO with very strong interest in this matter is not a good choice for
   balanced cross community work and discussions related to policy of the
   usage of country codes and names.

Best Regards,

Timo Võhmar
Head of development