[Ctn-crosscom] incendiary questions - cross-community session Country and other Geographic names Forum

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:01:25 UTC 2016

Dear Susan,

this is the link to the document.

https://gacweb.icann.org/display/gacweb/GAC+Working+Group+to+Examine+the+Protection+of+Geographic+Names+in+any+Future+Expansion+of+gTLDs?preview=/39944662/41944013/GAC%20Geo-names%20WG%20-%20Working%20Papers%20.pdf

It does include a summary of all the comments recieved and the best
practices WG developed after reviewing the comments  from community.

Now the WG is focused on a document about "public interest" definition.

Best
Olga