[Ctn-crosscom] IMPORTANT: Today's meeting

Storm, Ørnulf ornulf.storm at Nkom.no
Mon Mar 7 10:44:43 UTC 2016

Dear Lars,
Norway will also not be able to attend this meeting due to the High Level Government meeting today,

Kind regards,

Ørnulf Storm
Head of Section
Section for Electronic Communication and Internet
Networks Department
Norwegian Communications Authority
Switchboard: + 47 22 82 46 00
Direct: + 47 22 82 46 22