[Ctn-crosscom] Next Steps

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Mar 28 17:46:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Following our F2F meeting in Marrakech, please find attached the StrawWoman proposal on 3 character code top-level domains. Please note that 1) this does not represent a consensus view but should be considered a starting point for our discussions and that 2) following our discussion in Morocco, Policy Support Staff has reached out to other ICANN departments to assess to which degree the conditions listed on p.6-7 can be enforced and we will report back as soon as we receive a response.

Any and all thoughts on the proposal are welcome and you are strongly encouraged to submit them in writing to this email list.

The next phone call for all members is scheduled for Monday, 4 April, 2016 at 21:00 UTC. A operate invitation will be sent out for that call.

Please get back to me (on or off list) if you have any questions or require clarifications.
Best wishes,
Lars