[Ctn-crosscom] Notes: Call CWG on the Use of Country and Territory Names as top-level domains, on Monday 23 May at 21 UTC.

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Wed May 25 23:48:28 UTC 2016

Hi, I missed the call due to the the INTA meeting.  I'm not sure whether you were seeking input on the potential Wednesday afternoon slot for the community meeting versus taking a 10 minute slot on Tuesday.  The Wednesday timing certainly is not ideal since it clashes with the open session on the RPMs (at least, based on the last version of the schedule I have seen) so some people will find this a conflict.  Despite this though I would favour taking this opportunity on the Wednesday to try to surface issues and discuss harmonisation of activities on this subject.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy, Valideus Ltd
susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>

Sent from my iPad