[Ctn-crosscom] [Ext] Re: Interim Paper for public comment

Timo Võhmar timo.vohmar at internet.ee
Mon Feb 6 09:47:15 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander,

I do not agree with your way of bending facts. The fact is, like you
referred that "God" said, that this is the list of gTLDs  (EDU, COM, NET,
ORG, GOV, MIL, and INT) and there is also a list of ccTLDs corresponding to
the list of ISO 3166. The separation here is not specified as the length of
the TLD but the meaning - country specific vs for general use. All other
interpretations are subjective interpretations of the fact. So my question
here is if it was possible to extend the list of domains for generic or
general use how is extending the list of TLDs for government or national
community use different and all of a sudden against everything holy in the
internet. So I continue to stand behind the opinion that we should avoid
such allegations.

Best Regards,
Timo Võhmar