[Ctn-crosscom] Interim Paper for public comment + overall timeline

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Fri Feb 10 10:31:02 UTC 2017

Dear all,
Thank you again for all your comments and the subsequent discussion on the list.
As to the comments received to date:

·        The text as proposed in the Interim paper reflects and summarizes the discussion of the WG up to that point and points of view of respondents to the survey. Some of you may disagree with the text itself, but hence the invitation to use the public forum to provide substantive comments.

·        This document was circulated well before the Hyderabad meeting and agreed membership agreed on the text, with exception of the recommendations. The request on behalf of the chairs was to look at text of the recommendations, specifically whether they reflected the points of view of the members.

Of course, suggestions to correct typos etc. have been taken on-board, without changing the substance

Staff has send the updated version of the Interim Paper to the co-chairs to determine next steps.
As said in previous email the goal is still to publish the Interim Paper as soon as possible (early week 13-17 February).

Kind regards,
Bart