[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] Initial Discussion Draft on Transition Models

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:51:12 UTC 2015

Please use this version, which doesn't include my half-written note
interjected in the middle.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*

I'm copying your email to the Client Committee email list for consideration
by Sidley and the Client Committee.

Greg Shatan

​