[client com] Transition Models for Further Consideration

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Apr 9 15:07:25 UTC 2015

That¹s correct. The calls are recorded and transcribed, but not streamed
live for observers. All meetings are posted on the wiki subpages here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Client+Committee.

From:  Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info>
Date:  Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 11:04 AM
To:  Matthew Shears <mshears at cdt.org>, Client Committee
<cwg-client at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [client com] Transition Models for Further Consideration

Matthew,

It¹s certainly recorded. I do not believe it is streamed.

Jonathan