[client com] Compiled Questions on Sidley Memo

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Thu Apr 9 15:44:54 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg. Reading the question, I think this is, although referring to the Memorandum, not something we have to go into now as it is not part of our work but of the CCWG. My suggestion would be to not going into any of the ‘ Stakeholder Community/Member Group’ related questions and only mark these as to be discussed by the CCWG.

Maarten