[client com] Compiled Questions on Sidley Memo

Maarten Simon maarten.simon at sidn.nl
Thu Apr 9 20:43:00 UTC 2015

Sorry Eduardo if I misunderstood the nature of your question. As I however understand it E1 is all about the ‘Stakeholder Community/Member group’ that through the work of CCWG will obtain certain rights with regard to ‘overrule’ board decisions. The exact way how this group will be organized and trough what means they will be able to overrule the board is the work of the CCWG.For us it is only necessary to flag to them that they have to come up with such a solution.

Maarten