[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: Update following High Intensity CWG Stewardship meetings

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 14:30:21 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info>
Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:49 AM
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: Update following High Intensity CWG
Stewardship meetings
To: cwg-stewardship at icann.org

All,

FYI.

Jonathan

*From:* Jonathan Robinson [mailto:jrobinson at afilias.info]
*Sent:* 15 April 2015 22:48
*To:* Mathieu Weill (Mathieu.Weill at afnic.fr); Thomas Rickert (
rickert at anwaelte.de); León Felipe Sánchez Ambía (leonfelipe at sanchez.mx)
*Cc:* Lise Fuhr (lise.fuhr at difo.dk)
*Subject:* Update following High Intensity CWG Stewardship meetings

Dear Mathieu, Thomas and Leon,

We are pleased to be able to provide you with an update (attached)
following the intensive set of meetings of the CWG over the past 2 days (13
& 14 April 2015).

We have worked hard towards the goal of producing the draft proposal that
we aim to distribute for public comment on 20 April 2015. Our work
concentrated on:

1.       Finalising the work of our Design Teams which are focussed on
operational and technical details of the draft proposal

2.       Developing the key structural aspects of the model supporting our
draft proposal (with the assistance of our professional advisers)

As you are well aware, the CWG proposal will rely on the work of the CCWG
in various key areas and the primary objective of this email is therefore
to provide you with an update (and additional detail) on precisely those
areas of dependency.

The timely delivery of your work is vital to the CWG. Over the course of
the CWG’s collaboration with the CCWG we have always recognised the
dependence and it has become increasingly clear that the CWG is relying on
your ICANN accountability work, to co-ordinated timescales,  in order to
support key aspects of the CWG’s proposal. The relative simplicity of the
CWG proposal is predicated on your work.

We look forward to continuing to work with you and to any updates you can
provide on your continued progress.

Best wishes,

Jonathan and Lise

CWG Co-Chairs