[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] Action Plan & Timeline Change Announcement

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Fri Apr 17 16:18:27 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Could we see the revised draft coming out today? We are marking comments on the prior draft, but will transfer our comments to the new version. We will also circulate our proposed model summary insert over the weekend, along with the remaining items we've been tasked with.

Also, if you would like our participation on any of the calls next week, could you please let us know so we can check availability as a number of us are traveling at the end of next week? We have the standing weekly Thursday call on our calendars, but no other meetings currently on our calendars.

Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon R. Flanagan
Sidley Austin LLP