[client com] CWG-IANA Meeting tomorrow at 17.00 UTC; Related Items

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 15:32:48 UTC 2015

Sidley Team,

*We would like to make sure that an appropriate Sidley contingent can
participate in tomorrow's CWG call at 17.00 UTC (1 pm Eastern, 10 am
Pacific).  Please confirm.*

Also, a "heads-up" that a *further revised draft proposal* will be issuing
from staff at approximately *17.00 UTC today*.  This draft takes into
account (in various ways) the comments and changes on your "Sidley
Comments: April 19 2015" draft, including responses to certain of your
questions.

Finally, as Jonathan noted, there has been some discussion on the main CWG
list relating to your documents, and some other questions where legal input
may be desirable. I will get these onto the client list -- forwarding those
that are self-contained, and collating those that are more diffuse.  If
explanation seems necessary, I' may add some; otherwise, I will forward on
an "as is" basis.

Best regards,

Greg