[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 19:51:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg. Holly

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

________________________________
From: cwg-client-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Client Committee List for CWG
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 02:43:52 PM
To: Client
Subject: [client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Sidley Team,

Please see below.

Greg
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:50 PM
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3
To: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>

Dear All,

Please find attached an updated draft which now incorporates, amongst others, a summary for section III, DT X, information from the legal memo, updates as a result of comments received and proposed text for section IIIB. Note that we’ve also reorganised the annexes to match the flow of the document.

Please note that that there a number of comments that have been flagged that need further consideration by the different DTs. We would like to encourage the leads of the DTs to pick up on the items that have been flagged for review and provide feedback on those items to the CWG mailing list as soon as possible.

Also, note that we’ve incorporated those edits and/or comments that we considered corrections and/or clarifications of existing content as well as responses to some of the Sidley comments. If you do not agree with those responses or updates or are of the view that these are more than corrections and/or clarifications, please flag those accordingly.

You are encouraged to flag any items that you think warrant CWG consideration by Tuesday 20 April at 16.00 UTC at the latest. Other minor edits and/or clarifications can be submitted until Tuesday 20 April 23.59 UTC.

For your convenience I’ve attached a redline and clean version both in Word as well as pdf.

Thanks again for all your feedback!

Marika

immediately.