[client com] Scheduling Sidley for rest of week

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Tue Apr 21 21:44:35 UTC 2015

Dear Client Committee,

Can you let us know whether you would like us to participate on the Thursday April 23 11.00 UTC call.

Also, will the Sidley legal structure be used further such that we should update that document for current CWG thinking?

Lastly, there are a handful of questions raised in the string of emails that Greg circulated last night/today.  Would you like us to address those on a call or send an email response?  Some of these are not so much legal questions as points of consideration for the CWG (e.g., what is the optimal size of the PTI board; should its mandate be broad or narrow, etc.)

Thanks,
Sharon

SHARON FLANAGAN
Partner