[client com] Scheduling Sidley for rest of week

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Tue Apr 21 22:51:01 UTC 2015

I am going to let *Jonathan and Lise *field the first question, since I am
not sure what their plans are for the April 23 call.

I personally think it would be helpful to keep the Sidley legal structure
document up to date, though I'm not sure when it might get used.  If it's
up to date, it will at least be useful and usable.  If there is an
immediate need identified, I would make it a higher priority; if not, I
would downgrade it.

I think an email response would probably be preferable to respond to those
discussions.  That way, everyone can get the benefit of them and we have
them in the record.  That said, if a call will be less time consuming at a
time when time is at a premium, we could address these on a call, since
these are transcribed and recorded, anyway (and we can use that as the
"archival version").

Greg