[client com] CWG - Updated "Punch List"

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 13:49:23 UTC 2015

I would note one other agenda item requested by Sharon:

One other agenda item we would like to add to our call is a discussion of
the current CCWG proposal.  There is a discussion in that document of CWG
requirements which is based on the co-chairs memo from mid-April.  To the
extent the CWG draft proposal expanded these requirements or provided
additional detail, do we want to specifically comment on this from the CWG
perspective?