[client com] Call on Thursday at 14:00 UTC

Flanagan, Sharon sflanagan at sidley.com
Thu Aug 6 05:52:58 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Could you please let us know if you would like us to attend the first call – the one at 11:00 UTC?   I am available, as is Jim Hitzeman, our trusts partner.  If you would like us to attend, could staff please send us the calendar appointment with dial in?

I will plan to be on the 14:00 UTC call.  If you would like to discuss the memo in detail, in particular the trust option, Jim should be included as well.

Best regards,
Sharon

SHARON FLANAGAN
Partner