[client com] ICANN Bylaws Matrix

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Aug 17 07:12:07 UTC 2015

Sharon,

Thank-you for this work. There is a related point we need to check with you please.

As the CCWG work progresses from the current draft and to include any modifications based on the public comment period, the CWG needs to be sure that the CWG dependencies remain met by the CCWG proposal.

Is this something you are doing as a matter of course? We assume so but need to check whether or not you require specific instructions to this effect and if so, an indication of the cost.

Best wishes,

Jonathan