[client com] ICANN Bylaws Matrix

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Aug 18 20:20:11 UTC 2015

Thank-you Holly,

No, there is no specific project in mind. Save for the fact that I think it
would be good practice for the CWG to confirm this to the CCWG before the
end of the public comment period.

The CWG receiving confirmation from Sidley that you remain satisfied that
our dependencies will be met will be a useful basis for the CWG to confirm
that with the CCWG.

I hope that clarifies.

Jonathan