[client com] Moving next week's meeting to Tuesday Sept. 1

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Aug 27 17:04:30 UTC 2015

Dear Sidley,

We have regularly scheduled have Client Committee meetings for Thursdays
14:00 UTC, but have not held a meeting since 9 July. The Client Committee
would like to hold a meeting next week, in advance of the CWG-Stewardship
plenary call. The purpose of the Client Committee meeting next week is to
discuss procedural next steps (e.g. financial tracking, instructions for
future work), so only Sharon and Holly are required, but they are free to
invite whomever they see fit.

If you are available, the proposed time for the meeting next week is 14:00
UTC on Tuesday, 1 September.

Please let us know if you are available and I will modify the calendar
invite.

Thank you,
Grace