[client com] FW: [CWG-Stewardship] Final Transition Proposal + Agenda for Meeting #58

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Jun 8 17:13:07 UTC 2015

Forwarding to Client Committee

From:  Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date:  Monday, June 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM
To:  "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>
Subject:  [CWG-Stewardship] Final Transition Proposal + Agenda for Meeting

Dear all,

Here below is the proposed agenda for meeting #58. We have also attached the
final proposal which includes the new information from ICANN Finance (as an
Annex to Section IV), as well as the edits and comments received from Chuck,
Jonathan, Avri, Andrew, Greg, Donna, Elise, Martin, Milton and Sidley.
Please note that you will find two versions attached: one version that
includes all comments and edits received, and a second version in which
we¹ve accepted all the comments and edits that appeared non-controversial so
that only the comments / edits remain that appear to require further CWG
input / discussion. Obviously, if we¹ve missed any items that you think
warrant further discussion or any edits you do not agree with, please flag
those accordingly so we can add these to version 2 which will be used to
facilitate the CWG discussion during tomorrow¹s meeting. Similarly, if there
are any items that can be clarified or resolved prior to the meeting via the
list, please suggest so accordingly.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda for 9 June
1. Opening Remarks
2. Finalizing the Review Tool & Responses
3. Update on questions to ICANN Finance & Legal
4. Last Review of Final Proposal
5. Overall Timeline / Milestones
    a. Communications
    b. Webinars on 11 June
    c. Sessions at ICANN 53
6. AOB
    a. Thursday 11 June -- 1 hour call about CWG engagement
    b. Canceling Tuesday 16 June call
    c. Client Committee on Friday 12 June
7. Closing Remarks