[client com] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] Important: Final Proposal for review until 23:59 UTC on 10 June

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jun 10 02:48:32 UTC 2015

Forwarding to the Client Committee.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Grace Abuhamad" <grace.abuhamad at icann.org<mailto:grace.abuhamad at icann.org>>
To: "Brenda Brewer" <brenda.brewer at icann.org<mailto:brenda.brewer at icann.org>>, "cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Important: Final Proposal for review until 23:59 UTC on 10 June

Dear all,

During our meeting today, we had our 3rd and final reading of the Proposal. Changes were made live, and outstanding changes were noted as action items (see notes below). The staff team has reviewed the proposal and completed all actions listed. Please note that Sidley will provide a final review as well which includes some work on the implementation text in Section IV and the Term Sheet in Annex S.

With this, the CWG-Stewardship now enters into a final review period that lasts until 23:59 UTC tomorrow (10 June). As noted on the call, the intention of the review period is to do a 'proofread' and notify the group of any errors. During this period of 26 hours, any statements or comments on the Proposal may also be sent to the group. As the Chairs noted on the call, if you are making a statement, please be sure to identify whether you do so as a member on behalf of a Chartering Organization, as an individual representing a specific organization, or as an individual with a personal remark/contribution.

After 23:59 UTC on 10 June, the Chairs will work with staff to rectify any errors, update section VI.C. regarding statements, and deliver the Proposal to the Chartering Organizations on 11 June. Our call on 11 June will focus on how the CWG-Stewardship does its engagement, through its members and participants, to coalesce support for the Proposal among Chartering Organizations. In addition, there are two webinars on 11 June (one at 06:00 UTC and one at 13:00 UTC): https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-06-03-en. These webinars aim to provide a briefing to the broader community about the contents of the final proposal. Finally, as we head into ICANN53 in Buenos Aires, please refer to the schedule of sessions that relate to the CWG-Stewardship work: https://community.icann.org/x/EJg0Aw.

Thank you all for your great work and dedication to the process. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process or administration over the next 48h.

Best,
Gramika (Grace+Marika)