[client com] Notes from Client Committee call

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Jun 12 18:08:58 UTC 2015

Following up on my commitment from earlier today, Brenda and I have compiled
the attached PDF as the schedule for our lawyers present in BA. We compiled
a schedule that reflect the needs of both the CWG-Stewardship and the
CCWG-Accountability. Two notes:
* The CCWG-Accountability works with two firms, while the CWG-Stewardship
only works with one. Therefore, sessions with a purple line indicate
sessions where only Sidley is requested (these are CWG-Stewardship-specific
sessions).
* On Friday 19 June, there is a full day working meeting for the
CCWG-Accountability. We expect that both firms are needed for the full day,
but have not sent you details for that session yet because we are waiting to
finalize the agenda.

Best,
Grace