[client com] Agenda item

Client Committee List for CWG cwg-client at icann.org
Thu May 7 12:24:38 UTC 2015

Hi All,

For our call today, could we spend some time walking through the overall timeline to get from the end of the public comment period to whatever the ultimate end point is (transition? NTIA sign off?)?  We have the schematic timeline, but frankly it's a bit hard to understand.

Understanding where we need to get to and by when, will help us think through timing on steps towards implementation.

Jonathan - this links to your Project Plan agenda item you flagged today on the CWG call.

Thanks
Sharon

Sharon R. Flanagan
Sidley Austin LLP