[client com] Punch List Maintenance

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:13:08 UTC 2015

Holly, Sharon, Josh, et al.,

On a call earlier today with the Co-Chairs, we discussed the best method
for keeping the Punch List updated.  We realized that it was awkward for
Sidley to do so, given that Sidley is not obsessively monitoring the main
CWG list (nor should it be).  Therefore, it appears to be more
straightforward to have ICANN Policy Staff working with the CWG(with the
guidance of the Client Committee and/or Sidley where appropriate) update
the Punch List with changes resulting from calls, inputs from the email
list, communications from the DT's (either through the list or on calls),
and communications from Sidley.  This relates solely to the process of
keeping the Punch List updated, and not to Sidley's recommendations or to
substantive legal matters.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Greg