[client com] Agenda for May 26 Call

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Fri May 22 00:26:27 UTC 2015

Dear Client Committee,

We look forward to the session on Tuesday, May 26th.
We would appreciate any information you can provide about the agenda.

In particular it would be helpful to know if you intend to discuss the term sheet
on this call since it will require some significant change to travel plans to enable
Josh Hofheimer  -- who took the laboring oar on the term sheet -- to be available
for that discussion.

Kind regards,

Holly

Holly J. Gregory